venerdì 8 maggio 2009

Can you tell me just one thing you will remember about me?

She said she'd like to meet a boy who looks like Elvis (this is not me)

And she walks along the edge of where the ocean meets the land

Just like she's walking on a wire in the circus
She parks her car outside of my house and

Takes her clothes off, says she's close to understanding Jesus

And she knows she's more than just a little misunderstood

She has trouble acting normal when she's nervous
She says, "It's only in my head"

She says, "Shh… I know it's only in my head"
She makes a little motion with her head, rolls over and says she's gonna sleep for a couple minutes more
She says "I've forgotten what I'm supposed to do today and it slips my mind what I'm supposed to say
She wants to be just like me and I want every damn thing I can see
“I don’t wanna be like you…” She says… “I don’t want be like you”
“Leave me alone, just leave me alone, leave me alone, leave me alone, leave me alone” she says…
“I don’t wanna be like you…” She says… “I don’t want be like you…”
She is the girl on the car in the parking lot
She says, "Man, man, man… you should try to take a shot?
Can't you see me? Can't you see me? Can't you see me? Don’t you see me at all?
And can’t you see that sky turning black and brown?!
And can’t you see that moon go flashing round?!
Can't you see me my walls are crumbling…? All my walls are falling down…"
Then she looks up at the building
And says she's thinking of jumping
She says she's tired of life where everybody is tired of something
She lives alone on her private archipelago with the palm trees and her seashells
She sits in the waves all day
She's scared of dying and she wants to keep it that way
She sends a boat out on the sea with a little note for me
it says why are all the girls so hungry
say why are all the girls so hungry...?

And I’m just a little king of nothing,
and I’m alone, and I’m alone, and I’m alone…
And I can’t see nothing… Round Here.



2 commenti:

RAWLS ha detto...

Very nice my friend!

Tommaso Valsecchi ha detto...

Thanks Pal!!!